7.16.2009

Collected Stories! Now with FallenPeach Bookmarks!

I'm proud to say that some of my bookmarks are now for sale at a local used bookstore, Collected Stories.

A lot got done today in making my life more organized. I created a look book for my bookmarks, gave each a code and a name and also made an inventory excel sheet to keep better track. I also asked around at other local stores, but unfortunately they aren't interested in my bookmarks at this time. But that's okay. I'm going to do more research and find more local and not-so-local stores to ask and we'll see where it goes.

I'm also going to devote a lot of my time this week to 1. making lots more bookmarks 2. setting up that Etsy store and 3. starting work on a secret new product.

My desk is a disaster, but things are more organized, promise!

signing off -

Lindsey

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails