9.02.2009

Featured in a Treasury!

My Cat Doorknocker bookmark has been featured in this wonderful Treasury by Designs by Twilight. I'm delighted to be featured! And now on to YTT.



Yesterday: I launched my Etsy Store with 9 products, was featured in a treasury and spent a lot of time wandering blogs and etsy communicating with people and seeing what else is out there. I also made my first sale!

Today: I need to shop for packaging supplies and work on designing business cards and thank you tags.

Tomorrow: I want to get back to my photo editing for a little while, but I'll also continue to promote myself on the internet and wander Etsy in search of wonderful things. And I'll job search, promise.

How about you? Have you figured out what your goals are for today and tomorrow?



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails