10.05.2009

Back Back Back


(photo I took on my Journey last week. Would you buy a print of this?)

Hi Everyone! Again, I'm really sorry for just disappearing out of the blue. I wanted to keep up with all this, but life and iphone pickiness got in the way.

But enough of the negative, I had some amazing adventures last week and saw some incredible sights. I went white water rafting for the first time (and totally stayed in the boat, barely) and was able to get away from my own brain for a little while.

Does anyone know what I mean by that? It was a way for me to get my bearings and try to figure out what is going on with my life and where I wanted it to go. The sad part is that it takes a lot of energy to keep up those feelings and thoughts that you have while away once you get home and all the stress hits you again.

This week I want to focus lots of job searching and promoting myself for both my Etsy store and my graphic design work (post coming later about that). I don't have the kind of money I'd like to be truly able to do what I'd like to do, so I must keep moving and keep brainstorming.

It's Monday, time to start fresh.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails