10.07.2009

YTT: Week's Flying By



Every week seems to be going by faster and faster lately. I want to enjoy Fall before Winter comes!

Yesterday: I got back on track from a week away and I built fallenpeach.com! I also changed out my blog banner (what do you think?) to match the website.

Today: I plan on getting back to photo editing, running a few errands and getting my hair cut. It's a rainy day and I'd really like to sit and read and listen to the rain for a little while so maybe I'll schedule in some time for that too. I may also list a couple new bookmarks.

Tomorrow: My boyfriend and I are having a first annual Autumn Feast that we want to make a yearly tradition with friends and tomorrow we'll be cooking up preparing for the feast on Saturday.

How about you? What are you itchin to accomplish this week?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails