1.15.2010

Lemonade - part 1

I just finished watching a short documentary called Lemonade. I'm not sure if any of you have heard of this or seen it yet, but if you haven't you should. Lemonade is the story of individuals who worked for big ad agencies and got laid off. It's the story of how they changed their worlds around and started to do things that they are passionate about. It's an incredibly inspiring movie to watch but it hit me in a few other ways as well.

I have a lot of feelings about being unemployed, so many that it will take longer than this brief blog post to talk about. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my story yet. I will have to see how long it turns out and go from there. But I know I have to write it.

That may just be what I wake up early to do tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails