1.11.2010

Monday Updates: International and Other Things

Happy Monday everyone :)

One of my unwritten goals for this year is to start shipping international. I also recently received a convo from someone in the UK interested in my bookmarks, so I'll be pushing this forward at some point in the next two weeks or so. I'm not sure how much shipping will cost, so that's what I have to look into.

That's my biggest internet update for today.

Over the weekend I approached three different stores about selling my work. One was really busy and took my card, I'll go back there later this week and see if they are less busy. The second wants to wait for a few reasons, so I'll go back there in a month or so. The third took my card and told me to call and make an appointment, which is something I'm going to do early this week.

So, that goal is moving slowly but moving along.

That was my weekend, how was yours?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails