1.25.2010

Monday Updates: New Cards!

Happy Monday! I can't believe it's already a new week, January just seems to be flying by for me right now. And I'm getting some things done, but find myself distracted by non-etsy things more and more. Hopefully February will be more disciplined. I know my blogging has been a little scattered lately, but hopefully February will be better.

I've had a lot on my mind lately with job searching, applying and thinking about this economy that we are in right now. The Lemonade movie that I briefly blogged about really hit home for me and I recommend watching it, but also frustrated me. I wrote a word document about it, but I'm not sure I'm ready to share all of that right now.

Store Updates: I just listed two new cards in my store - Chicago Bridge to Hope and Old Books (also as listed as a bookmark), so please go take a peek :) .

1 comment:

fookaDESIGNS said...

I know what you mean about January just flying by! I hope that's no indication of how the whole year will go! ugh...happy monday :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails