1.20.2010

YTT: Breaks are Nice


Since I started working for myself as I search for a job, I rarely take time off. I'm always thinking about the business or finding a job or what have you. But yesterday my boyfriend and I had a well deserved trip into New York City to see Wicked (the tickets were a Christmas Gift) and had a great time. We did a lot of walking and our legs don't like us much right now, but it was a good day.

We ate at the Shake Shack on the upper west side, wandered to Strawberry Fields, attempted to see the Tim Burton exhibit at the MOMA (apparently the MOMA is closed on Tuesdays, so will attempt again later) and closed out the evening with WICKED which I have seen once before and he had not yet seen. We both loved it and once again I can't get the imagery and music out of my head.

But, back to YTT Wednesdays...
Yesterday: see above

Today: I want to get a little back on track, but I'm taking it easy so I plan on making lists of things I need to get done, sending a few emails and making plans for tomorrow. Plus I need to clean a little.

Tomorrow: I'm not exactly sure yet since I haven't made the lists yet, but I have some possible wholesale or consignment type errands to run and I'd like to go through more photos to try and make new products.

How about you? How's your week going?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails