3.23.2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Changes are coming to FallenPeach as I start to incorporate my boyfriend Matt and his wonderful art into the store, blog and website. We have a lot of great ideas and a lot of great work to put up for sale, I just have to get it done piece by piece.

As you can see I've already made a few small changes to the blog - a new three column format, introduction paragraph and slightly altered banner (to make way for more links coming soon). I'd really appreciate any comments and critiques on the blog changes so that I can make it easy to view for you guys, so leave comments letting me know what you think!

I would also like you to please please leave comments asking us questions! I want to do a full on question and answer blog post about us and I'm not sure what you want to know or where to begin - so ask away. :)

This is going to be a project that takes time to fully initiate, so keep your eyes peeled for new stuff popping up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails