3.15.2010

Finance, and Busy-ness



Although it's another rainy, miserable day here in Connecticut, I'm feeling positive today. Or I'm really really trying to keep positive today (looking out the window does not help). My to do list seems to have exploded in the past couple of days and I'm still a little baffled by it. I keep adding and adding things to do, but then get distracted by new things and don't do the old.

One of the new things that has kept me distracted is this new finance book that I bought over the weekend. Once I started reading I couldn't put it down. I ultimately decided to read it through once and then read it again and do all the exercises in it. I'll do a more complete review this Thursday, I think, but until then - I highly recommend this book to any self-starter, freelancer or someone just trying to figure things out: The Money Book for Freelancers, Part-Timers and the Self-Employed by Joseph D'Agnese and Denise Kiernan.

The SoNo Flea Market this weekend was a bit of a bust due to the rain and wind. Trees were going down all over the place in CT and our lights kept flickering. I was a little sad, but I made a new friend and said friend might be a new graphic design client, which is exciting. Hopefully next Saturday will be the listed 55 and BEAUTIFUL. ::crosses fingers::

Today I have a million things to do, although I don't seem to be doing such a great job of getting started. How about you? Is this month getting busier and busier for you too?

1 comment:

Liz said...

thanks for book suggestion... I think I need that book too! and yes, busy seems to rule the world right now...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails