5.19.2010

YTT: Could Be Better

This week is not quite as productive as I wanted it to be, but there is still half a week to go...

Yesterday: I spent a lot of time pricing frames. I'm supposed to hang my photography in a local eatery starting in June, but I'm trying to keep the cost down as much as possible. I'm thinking about using very thin border poster frames, but am worried that they won't sell because of that. I need to do more searching I guess. I also ran a few errands and did some spontaneous rebranding - how do you like our new logo?

Today: I need to get a lot done. I will do more work for my coaching assignment, make some magnets, do more frame searching and hopefully find a solution. I also want to put together a listing on Etsy for my graphic design services and maybe try to do some writing. I also want to do some research on events or meetings that I can attend in my area for networking.


Tomorrow: I have a phone call meeting with my coach to begin. After that I want to go through my inventory and decide what I want to make more of (new and old) for two largish upcoming shows. I need to figure out what my budget is and therefore decide what to make.

What are your short term goals this week?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails