8.04.2010

YTT: Craft Fair Prep Begins

 I'm probably doing all of this too close to the date, but life has been a little crazy lately. And will continue to be so. Craft Fair Prep has begun and will continue probably up until the day of the Oyster Fest.

Yesterday: I placed an order for new / new designs greeting cards; I printed and modpodged a new set of magnets to be made. It wasn't a very productive day.

Today: I have a few errands to run, I will print new bookmarks, I will start the decision making process on what images to make as prints, and I will research accepting credit cards at the craft fair. I'm not sure I can afford it, but I might as well find out how much it would cost me.

Tomorrow: I will cut bookmarks out and continue deciding on prints. And I will get stuff together for a wedding I'm attending this weekend.

 I'm still reading Boneshaker, so I won't have a Reading Thursday post - is there anything you guys would like to see me post about?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a smart phone? If so you could get a square https://squareup.com/ - there's a bit of a wait, so this is no help for this show...but theres absolutely no startup cost and they take a very small percentage...

Lindsey said...

I don't, but Matt does. I was thinking about Square - do you use it? Maybe if we do well at this fair and decide to do more I'll look further into it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails