9.17.2010

Kitty and the Beach

My week started with this kitten. Well, actually I had a terrible Monday and went to visit this kitty, my friend's new pet, to have a cheerful end to a terrible day. Jack, the kitty, was curious enough for me to take a photo for my Photo a Day Project and I'm really proud of how it came out. See more from this project here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fallenpeach/ .

The week got considerably better after Monday and seems to be ending quite well, so far. As I said last week, changes are on the horizon and although they aren't working out how I want them to exactly, I have confidence that I can turn it all around and make it work for me. It's just going to take more planning than I had planned.

Tomorrow is my Photo Show Opening, which has been in the works for so long that I'm torn between relief and nervousness about it. Today I hang the rest of my photography and get everything ready. I'm also going to purchase a new toy and possibly some new clothes. In short, I have a busy day. But I'm excited about it can't wait to share with you on Monday.


Yesterday was my kind of beach day. Storm rolling in over the water, a cool breeze whipping my hair around...

how has your week been?

2 comments:

Frannie said...

My week was busy as usual. I work outside the home full time. I would rather be home sewing and cardmaking, but that is how it goes.

Jack the kitten is adorable, and so is the picture.

Hope your show was a huge success.
Kindly,
frannie

Lindsey said...

thanks :) I had a lot of fun at the opening and I'll probably pop in soon to see if there is any response from the customers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails