10.13.2010

YTT: The Biggest Things I Haven't Done This Week


Let's talk about what I haven't gotten done yet this week and what needs to get done.

The biggest thing is that I haven't listed anything new this week because I haven't had time to photograph all the fabulous new products I have. Working mid shifts in a retail position makes it hard to get things done and it doesn't help that I haven't been feeling very good this week, but I'm back to actually looking at my daily lists and I think I have a reasonable one for tomorrow:

After Work there will be dinner and then I will photograph Halloween magnets and bookmark sets. Greeting cards will be photographed Friday and editing will happen on Saturday.

Here's to sticking to the plan!

How is your week going?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails