12.27.2010

Getting Organized

Now that the Holiday madness is partially over, I have a lot of things I want to get done and get organized. I have a lot of work I want to get done on the website and I need to get back on track with this blog. Part of the problem recently is that I have to use two different computers, one for photo editing and another for everything else. This is making my life a little difficult and making it hard for me to keep up with what needs to get done. At some point in January I'm going to do my best to get my other laptop up and running so that I can have everything up on one computer.

Right now I'm using the gorgeous music player Matt bought me for Christmas (it looks very 1930's and plays everything from records to mp3's - photo to come!) and working on a to do list for the week. Changes are on the horizon and I'm really excited about everything floating around in my head. This week expect spotty blog posts, next week I should be back on track officially.

I hope everyone had a Happy Holiday season and that if you are stuck in the blizzard you are driving safely :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails