2.07.2011

February and a Snowman Update


This is our Snowman as of yesterday, remember him? The funny thing is, there is minimal meltage going on here. Mostly, the snow just piled up around him. In fact, he's barely melted at all (well, his head is almost entirely gone but.. ). I was able to walk out to him without falling in, but with the rain and 40 degree weather yesterday I'm sure the ice has thinned a bit since then. I'm curious to see what happens when the snow starts really melting.

Anyway, over the weekend Matt and I went to see a local band, Mighty Purple and had a great time. I've been going to see this band for years now and it's always a fun show - although less frequently now that they have other things going on in their lives. Additionally, I thought that two weeks had passed in February, but that is just not true. It is just the beginning of the second week! February is one of those months that just moves so so slowly for me, so I guess this shouldn't be surprising.

I've been having trouble getting back into a groove after a couple days out of it, but I think this week is starting off well. I can't wait to list some new items this week and get to work editing new photos for new products. My to do list for this week is pretty long and involved, but I'm confident I can get it all done.

That's my little Monday update! More substantial blogging to come later in the week. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails