7.17.2009

Fridays

Fridays always seem to move quickly for me. I didn't get as much done today as I had hoped to, but I did print a lot of bookmarks that I can cut out this week and get laminated. This is my last bunch to print prior to setting up my Etsy store. If they sell well then I'll print more :)

I made a banner for the store and am starting to write out policies and things, so it shouldn't be too much longer. Maybe late next week or early the week after the store should be up and running. I'm really excited about this.

---

In completely random news I bought myself a swiffer for my birthday (I know, but the older you get the more practical your gifts become - even ones you buy for yourself) and it is fabulous. I love it. The one downside is having to buy refills, but to have something that my hair doesn't jam and cleans my room is a wonderful plus.

More fun birthday presents are to come, but they have to come out in stores first (::cough coraline on dvd :cough::)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails