11.27.2009

Happy (Belated) Thanksgiving! and a New Bookmark :)

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving to those who celebrate! I hope everyone had a good holiday and was able to relax a bit and enjoy themselves :)

I had a good holiday and I loved sleeping in a bit and relaxing, but now I'm feeling the itch to get back to work on my store and everything. I added another new bookmark the other day which I forgot to post about and I'm going to add more this weekend and Monday so stay tuned :)



The newest bookmark in my store is from one of my favorite road trip photos. It's a black and white of the Chicago Theater marquee. The photo was taken on a bitterly cold windy day in April and I'm really really proud of it. A wonderful gift for fans of Chicago, theater people and anyone else appreciative of beautiful black and white photography :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails