11.30.2009

Monday Updates: Sales?



How was everyone's weekend? I had one sale, but I'm not complaining. All I can do is keep promoting and keep adding (btw there are two new bookmarks in the shop as of this morning :) and I added some yesterday too so go check em out!) and see what happens. Bookmarks ARE great Stocking Stuffers, you know ;)

We went to see the new version of A Christmas Carol in the movies over the weekend and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. I still wish that it had been done in live action and that some of the ridiculousness had been left out, but overall it was a very close and creepy adaptation of the book. Some of the CG was a little weird, though, and it bothered me that Cratchit's head (for example) looked half a size too big... But the casting was fabulous and the story was true.

I noticed that someone has already posted their Monthly Meet Up Goals, but I'm going to do that in a seperate post later in the week. I'm still working on a few things :D

How Was Your Weekend?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails