11.16.2009

Monday Updates: It's Almost Here!!

If you've noticed my absence on the internets the past few days it's been because I needed a breather. I've been spending pretty much every waking minute prepping for this craft fair and I was starting to snap a little. So, I took the weekend off and enjoyed myself. Now, today it's back to work. I still have a LOT to do, but I know I can get it done. :)

Movies I watched this weekend that I loved -

Pirate Radio (in theaters) - fantastic movie about pirate radio ships in England in the 60's. Kick ass soundtrack, wonderful cast and smart writing.

Whatever Works (rented) - the newest Woody Allen movie and he's back to his sort of upbeat unique flavor of movie. Super cute, wonderful writing and pure Woody.

Steal This Movie (rented) - the story of 60's revolutionary icon Abbie Hoffman. Great story, wonderfully told. Really really fascinating.

What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails