12.14.2009

Monday Updates: Craft Fair #3 Part 1

Happy Monday Everyone! I can't do a full post right now (photos still need to be taken off camera), but I wanted to do a quick update before I run some errands - I'll put up the rest later.

Over the weekend I sold at the Snow Ball Art/Music festival in Hartford and it was an interesting experience. Mostly good music, lots of good company and just enough sales to make the trip worth it. The first day we felt kind of frustrated because there were not many people, but Sunday was so much fun (constant awesome music and jam bands plus customers) that it made up for Saturday.

I bought a super cute hair barrett from hookedonsweets.etsy.com (sorry, I didn't catch her name) who was also selling at the Snow Ball and I talked shop and fairs with Jemma from jemmanimals.etsy.com who was seated behind us for the first night. Both sell really cute and fun products, so you should check out their etsy stores.

Photos to come later in the evening I hope but for now I must run. :) Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails