Instead I put my business card in a couple local places.
2. Develop 20 new bookmarks from images on computer
I've started this, but don't have 20 yet.
3. Begin developing portfolio section of http://www.fallenpeach.com
Still on the to-do list.
I did some of the research and have two stores to approach in January. So, partly done.
Here were my December Goals:
I did join LinkedIn, though I still have some work to do setting up my profile.
I did photograph the greeting cards, but have not yet finished Editing them. So they aren't for sale yet.
3. research getting cheaper car insurance
Making a meeting this week.
4. figure out wholesale prices and information, make list of stores to contact.
Still working on this.
5. look up more craft fairs to do in the Spring
Still doing research, although I have a few in mind I'm interested in.
This is a continuing thing. I did find a wonderful engagement calendar binder thing that I use every day and I've decided to skip the wall calendar.
And so, for January I think I'll just keep working on the above goals and try to complete them this month so that I can have a completely fresh set for February.