3.19.2010

Friday Updates and Poll Thoughts


This week the weather has been absolutely beautiful. I remember this time last year it was cold and rainy; I'm so thankful this year is much more enjoyable. The past month or so I feel like I've been off my mark a little. I had a nice pattern going, but lately it's been hard to follow that pattern and I'm not getting as much done as I would like. I'm also not getting enough sleep, lately. My goal for the coming week is in bed by 11pm and try to be up by 7:30am. Wish me luck ;) this is not going to be easy.

I have a lot of ideas right now about changes I would like to make to both the blog and my website. My boyfriend and I have talked about incorporating his art into the fallenpeach website, store and website. This is something I would really like to get started on soon as he is a wonderful artist and I'm very excited to show his work off to all of you. I'm also thinking about adding my graphic design services into the store, but there I'm still working on prices.

Not many people contributed to my poll last month, but by far the most votes was for me to talk more about Behind the Scenes of my creating. I will do my best to fulfill this request in the coming weeks. I plan on working on more magnets, and I'm currently debating buying my own laminator for making bookmarks - so hopefully there will be lots to talk about!

All in all, I have a lot going on in my head and hopefully I'll be able to show you some of it all soon.



Almost every Saturday I can be found at the SoNo Flea Market in South Norwalk, Connecticut selling my wares. SoNo is a really cute area to walk around, with tons of shops, restaurants with the Maritime Aquarium right around the corner. This Saturday is supposed to be BEAUTIFUL, so I highly recommend getting out of the house and going for a walk or hike. And if you are in CT, stop by the SoNo Flea :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that photo is just lovely! And your copyright logo thingy is awesome - I keep thinking I should do SOMETHING like that on all my blog photos - and I just run out of time...every time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails