My February Goals Were:
Done! They are printed and ready to be laminated soon. There are actually 16, but that's close enough :)
I am currently a part of the SoNo Flea Market which is every Saturday from 1pm - 8pm in South Norwalk, CT and I am almost done getting things ready to submit for the Oyster Festival this summer. I am also on the lookout for more fairs. So I'd say this is done.
Done, and I have about 50 different ones made. Just need to figure out packaging and photograph them and I can list them!
4. International Shipping set-up.
not yet done, I'm so sorry to all my international possible customers! This is going to be tops on my list for March.
Done. Have you seen it? Visit my portfolio here. And if you need any graphic design work, let me know! :)
I've been pretty good with this, although I'm running out of products to list at the moment. I need to get the new bookmarks laminated and the magnets all set and I can keep going with this.
My March Goals ARE:
1. International Shipping set up and cost determination
2. Photograph magnets, make more magnets, figure out packaging for magnets and list magnets
3. laminate new bookmarks and list
4. contact accountant and make appointment for taxes
5. choose 20 images to show at a local cafe; print them, buy mats and frames etc.
6. submit application for Oyster Festival
If you are interested in joining in on The Meetup, hop on over to Athena Dreams' blog and check it out!