3.23.2010

YTT Early!


Hi Everyone :) I'm going to do my YTT post a day early this week because tomorrow I have other plans and may not be able to post. Back to Etsy Tuesday next week.
Yesterday: I did not get much done. I deleted some of the tags in the blog, tediously, and did a lot of job searching.

Today: I have a secret project to work on, must pick up laminated bookmarks from Staples (new ones!!), want to edit some of the new magnet photos (hope they came out better than the last set), and have some web re-design stuff I want to work on.

Tomorrow: I'll be helping a friend move, and so won't be around the computer much. Hopefully, I'll still get some stuff done later in the day, but we'll see.

What are your Short Term goals this week?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails