OH, that's right - it's officially April and time to set up my April Goals. First, let's look at how I did in March. My goals were:
1. International Shipping set up and cost determination - I do not know why but, huge apologies to my international readers, I just haven't been able to get this together. And I know it will be easy when I do, but for some reason I'm just slow with it. I will seriously put this top of my list for April. Seriously.
1. International Shipping costs etc etc etc.
2. Finish editing magnet photos and list list list
3. take photos of new bookmarks and list list list
4. continue work on website redesign, finish if possible
5. continue to do assignments in The Money Book
6. make first e-newsletter and figure out how to get subcribers
7. look back on what I've done, and really figure out a plan for the future
I don't want to give myself too much for April because I'd really like to take some of the month and step back and look at what I've accomplished and what I really want to accomplish next. I keep moving quickly and I think it's time to slow down, finish a couple projects and really look at what I'm doing. Here's hoping I can finish these projects quickly and get down to business.
Happy Spring Everyone :)