The Meetup: June Continued!
So, June will be set up a little differently than usual since I have different projects I'm working on. Most of these projects have tight, and soon, deadlines. Other things on this list can be delayed, but I would like to try and get done.
Project 1: Coaching
As you may or may not know, I am working with a career coach right now. For her I have a handful of things to do including re-organizing my resume and researching companies. I won't go into too much detail here, but I have projects due for her every week.
Project 2: Online Magazine
I will be a contributor in a new online magazine, coming this Summer.
1. Write article, find appropriate photos for article
2. Find decent photo of myself
3. Write brief bio of myself
Project 3: Liquid Lunch
As I said in the last post, this project is complicated and will probably be moved to July if possible. The artist currently hanging work hasn't confirmed a take down day, my frames and mats haven't yet arrived and chaos has ensued. Hopefully this will get resolved in June but may not take place till July.
Project 4: Road Trip!
Matt and I will be roadtripping, adventuring, exploring and blogging (and hopefully vlogging) very very soon, provided nothing goes horribly awry. As such there are a lot of things to do to get ready!
1. Get car checked out
2. Print handful of resumes, get new business cards made
3. Contact friends and confirm dates to visit.
4. Plan trip a little more securely and get packed and organized
5. Find way to record video on netbook. This is an ongoing dilemma - does anyone know a program we can use to record video using the webcam on our Acer netbook running Windows 7 Startup?
Project: 5: Craft Fairs
We will be participating in two craft fairs this Summer - one in June and another in August.
1. Make restock and new of bookmarks, greeting cards and prints
2. Get more business cards made
3. Purchase way to hang framed art/photos
4. Learn how to set up tent, research ways to weight tent without stakes
5. Make pricing display
6. Look into getting Square?
Project 6: Etsy
1. Photograph and list Matt's art, make prints too
2. Graphic Design Listing
3. Make more magnets
4. Look into stamp for back of bookmarks?
Project 7: Nowhere Nerds
1. Make secret special gift
2. blog blog blog
WHEW! As you can see I'm busy busy busy, and this sprained ankle has not been helpful. An update on that is that I can now sort of walk on it, but it hurts a lot since I haven't been using that leg at all for over a week. And now I REALLY do have to get started on this list :) If you would like to join in the Meetup fun, head on over to Athena Dreams to read more about what we do and how to join in.