Hi everyone! Did you miss me? Were you reading about my adventures over at Nowhere Nerds? I promise to get the rest of those posts up ASAP, but for now I'm back on fallenpeach with my June over view and July Goals!
June was complete madness and adventure and almost everything I could have wanted for it. My goals were:
Project 3: Liquid Lunch - now that I'm home I have to get back into this, so tops for July.
Projects 5 and 6: Craft Fairs and Etsy - have to get back to these now that I'm home as well.
1. Liquid Lunch - I need to confirm my hanging date, send out invitations, print photos, frame photos and do a lot of other stuff. Deadline : July 13 if everything goes as planned.
2. Craft Fairs - must make new and more products for the Oyster Festival in August
3. Etsy - want to make and list a lot of new things, including art from Matt and graphic design services.
4. get organized again. I need to start getting back into using my engagement book, making lists and basically being in work mode instead of road trip mode.
5. I want to go through old photos that I haven't edited yet and find new products in them. I also have the new slew of photos to go through. I'd like to get a good way through all of this in July.
6. The book project. I'd like to write a book about my road trip. Goal for July is to start thinking about angles and basic outline.
I think that's good enough for now :) Off to read your goals!