7.09.2010

Birthday Ramblings






Every year my mom makes me a Lemon Cake. It is my favorite kind of cake. Sometimes there is also an ice cream cake. Mmmmm... just looking at it makes me want some, but I'm waiting till later.

Today I woke up when I wanted to, drank some delicious chocolate milk, played in the SuperPoke Pets game on Facebook and now I'm blogging. I want to accomplish things, but I don't want to go crazy working today. Mostly I want to sort myself out and slowly work myself back into the swing of things after my vacation. 

Tomorrow I want to see Despicable Me (I'm addicted to the Minions) with a few friends and I haven't really thought about what else to do. The older I get the more I just want to spend time with friends and not really do anything too crazy or special. I actually think I'd like to take some time and sit and read, maybe outside if it's not too ridiculously hot. I haven't had much time for reading lately and I miss it.

How do you celebrate your birthday? With drinking and parties or just hanging out with some close friends?

2 comments:

Honey Nest said...

Happy b-i-r-t-h-d-a-y! I usually celebrate by going to the beach or by doing some serious shopping. My birthday is tomorrow... so, I will probably take a dip in my parents' pool, have a drink and maybe some bbq food, yum! Cheers to birthdays :)

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday to you as well then! :) Hope you had a great one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails