8.12.2010

Features and Contributions


Today I woke to find that one of my beautiful floral bookmarks has been featured in a GORGEOUS pastel treasury, please go check it out!


Yesterday Jen at Indie Fixx released her new online magazine - JOIE ! It's a wonderful collection of articles and photos, including an article by yours truly, and you should definitely go give it a read.

........................................

Reading Thursday wise, I'm still in the middle of Boneshaker and currently also started re-reading the Harry Potter books in preparation for the new movie (!!), but I promise there will be a review of Boneshaker when I finish because this book is aaawesome so far.

My desk is currently a disaster area as I get things together, make new products and get myself ready for a huge craft fair next week. Soon I'll give you a sneak peek of new greeting cards, bookmarks and more but for now go read Joie!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haven't tackled Boneshaker yet, but I curious to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails