8.11.2010

YTT: Busy!

Yesterday I pretty much accomplished nothing. I think I was still in vacation mode from Maine, plus I had a few little things that had to get done to clear off my desk and those things tend to take over my brain sometimes.


Today I WILL get a lot done - cut out bookmarks to be laminated, decide how many prints I can afford to make, start deciding which prints I'd like to make, cut out images for new magnets and start the process, begin work on new pricing labels for the show.


Tomorrow I will continue all of this stuff until it is done. And, hopefully, my cards will have come in and I can start photographing them for listing as well!

This week I'm a little disorganized, what about you? Are you getting a lot done this week?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails