8.23.2010

Our Favorite Season and New Products!

 We absolutely love Halloween and Fall is our favorite season. This year we are proud to present a series of Halloween illustrations by Matt - they will be available as bookmarks, cards and prints. We are starting out with my personal favorite, the Vampire Bat as bookmark.Click the link or the image for more information.

I will be listing a new item every day starting today so please keep checking back in the store. I won't always list it on the blog first, but I will always let you know through Twitter or Facebook - so those are other places you can keep up with our new products!

1 comment:

Devon said...

Oh Halloween and fall are also my favorite,,cant wait till it gets cooler here in florida..love the bookmark,,

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails