10.19.2010

Bookmark Sets and Sale Items Now in Shop

http://www.etsy.com/listing/59376847/pirate-bookmarks-set-of-4-different
Exciting new-ness is on the horizon. Yesterday I put my first Sale Item into our Etsy shop; more sale Bookmarks will be added over the next couple months. Today I added a set of four different Pirate themed bookmarks into the shop. More bookmark sets will be arriving soon as well!

Retail has been kicking my schedules to the curb lately, but the beginning of the week tends to be easier for me to organize for some reason. This week I'm going to try and organize my next couple weeks so that blog posts are more frequent again, but we'll see if I can get it straight.

On the Holiday front, Matt has started working on illustrations for Christmas and/or Holiday themed cards and I'm really excited to see what he comes up with. I already love the first illustration and it's just a rough sketch in progress.

Anyway, I hope you all are enjoying beautiful Fall weather as much as I am.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails