11.09.2010

Graphic Design: Designs by Sam

Last week I spent some time back in graphic design working on a freelance project for someone I met at a craft fair. Sam makes beautiful jewelry out of fun, colorful beads and she enlisted me to photograph some of her jewelry and make a banner for her Artfire site.


The banner, above,  is up on her site now, and she'll be adding the new products that I photographed soon.

I'm really proud of the work I did on this project and it helped give me that little push to keep working on advertising our graphic design skills. I'll be working on updating and revitalizing our website and blog over the next month or so and will hopefully be adding these services into our Etsy shop as well. In the meantime, if you would like to hire us for a similar project please drop us an email at lindsey (at) fallenpeach.com or through our Etsy store!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails