11.16.2010

Updates and Obsessions

Updates:  I will continue to add older bookmarks into the "Sale" category and I plan on finally photographing all the new greeting cards sometime this week. Hopefully I'll be able to solve my computer issues and have the photos edited and ready to be listed before Thanksgiving.

In the meantime, there are still wonderful choices in the store - and let me just say bookmarks are wonderful companion gifts for books or gift cards for bookstores!


In other news, I have had a lot of media obsessions this month. Here's a little taste of what we are loving right now.

Books: re-reading The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley and loving it just as much as last time. In the wings: Draughtnot by Cherie Priest, sequel to Boneshaker (which I loved!).

Music: we've become obsessed with Mumford and Sons, in particular their song Little Lion Man



TV: we are currently getting into Battlestar Galactica. Loved Season One and eagerly looking forward to renting or buying Season 2. Stupid Cliffhangers!

Movies: Eagerly awaiting Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1. Haven't really had the chance to get out to the movies lately, so this will be a real treat.

What are you loving this month?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails