12.03.2010

Monthly Meetup: December Goals

Holiday Friday Photo*

Happy December! Boy November went fast  for me. As some of you may or may not know, I did a goal reboot a week or so ago when I realized that I wasn't able to get things done on my original November List. I shucked the old list and created a much easier, shorter new one. November was a tough month for me, though I'm not 100% sure why. I thought, in December I'll start fresh. Then December started and I started to develop a cold. Well, it's December 3, but I'm still going to try and start fresh despite this cold.

(New) Goals for November:

~ Be halfway through cross stitch gift
~ Have made schedule for first week of December
~ Write out Christmas list of people to buy gifts for and figure out budget
~ Edit at least 5 greeting card images and have listed one by December 1st.

I was able to accomplish all of my mini goals, which improved my mood significantly, though my throat is still a bit scratchy. Additionally, we had a freelance invitation design project which is almost completed and of which we are extremely proud. So, yay for extra things accomplished!

 December Goals:

 ~ Newsletter - make and send by December 13th. (there will be a coupon! so sign up for our mailing list in our sidebar now!)
~ Finish cross stitch gift
~ Stick to budget for Christmas shopping, be done before the 20th.
~ Blog three times a week; add Christmas/Holiday Photo Fridays as new feature (see bottom for note on image above)
~ List two new items a week, more if possible. 
~ Begin work on fallenpeach website redesign. 
~add Wii Fit Yoga into my schedule somewhere, even if only once a week.

aaand I think that's good for now. I already feel much better about December than I did about November, so here's to a month of accomplishing things and getting back on track!

If you would like to join in on the Meetup goal fun, visit Liz's blog at Athena Dreams to find out more.

* The image at the top is the first in my new Blog Series. Matt and I have spent a lot of time adventuring and traveling within the USA. We decided at one point to start getting Christmas ornaments everywhere we go. At this point we have 8 ornaments, and this one is one of my favorites. It's a personalized one that we bought while in Gatlinburg, TN.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Lindsey! I LOVE that you did a re-start on your November goals. Something about taking the stress off that allows so much more to happen, organically. So, I followed instructions and I've signed up for your newsletter... Happy December to you!

Lindsey said...

I really felt more ready and active after I reset myself for the month, and so far so good in December.

Thanks for signing up for my newsletter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails