8.19.2009

YTT Wednesday: Yesterday Today Tomorrow



Yesterday: I started editing photos and deciding which ones I would like to make into bookmarks, stickers and / or prints. I also re-priced my bookmarks and checked on the ones that are being sold at Collected Stories.

Today: I will continue editing photographs

Tomorrow: I will cut bookmarks out and prepare them for lamination, and I will continue editing photographs.

----------------------

The photos that I'm working with right now are from a grand adventure my boyfriend and I went on last April. We drove cross country and back in two weeks and it was an absolutely incredible trip. I want to go again, with a longer amount of time available, at some point in the future. Looking at the photos is reminding me of some of the incredible things I saw and experienced.

-----------------------

What about you? What are your goals for YTT?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails