4.27.2010

Getting Back on Track...

newest bookmark: Daisies!
I feel like I've been way off track since I got back from Niagara, though that could be because I've been running around like crazy since then. We had a wedding shower to attend, and all sorts of craziness linked to that as well which has made it hard for me to get myself organized again. I thought I'd be okay by today, but it may take me the rest of the week to sort myself out and get back to normal.

Today I updated the Events page on our website - we are going to be attending the Strawberry Festival and Craft Fair in South Windsor Connecticut on June 12th, which should be exciting. It seems like it'll be a fun fair to do. I also listed a new bookmark (see above :) and am making myself a list of everything else I need to get sorted out.

Tomorrow I'll do my usual YTT post and hopefully will have things more organized so I can get back to regular blogging. :) Hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails