9.29.2010

YTT non YTT

Hi everyone! Everything has been a little crazy lately, mostly it's starting my new job but also I'm using a different computer half the time, and it just isn't as easy to get my photos edited. Which is frustrating. I'm working on a solution, though, and hopefully everything will be back to a new kind of normal soon. So if there is a lack of photos for a few days, now you know why.

My goal was to write out my to do list every day, giving more specifics and time frames for things including my work schedule. Last week it kind of fell apart and I'm starting fresh today. Since I'm starting fresh, this week there won't be a traditional YTT. More like a list of things I need to get back on track.

My photo a day project - I'm behind. I keep getting behind. I need to find a solution to this. And I need to decide whether or not I'm skipping the days I'm behind on or if I'm making up for them.

Blogging - I am also a little off in this. I'm going to try to plan out my blogs a little more in advance, with the hope that I won't fall behind again. .. at least for a while.

I have been keeping up with listing new items, for the most part, and I hope you've taken a visit to our shop recently, because there are some lovely Halloween and Route 66 items there with more to come!

Is it weird to be starting fresh on a Wednesday? Probably. But nevertheless I am starting fresh today. New attitude, new organizational techniques, new clarity.

How is your week going?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails